Diagnosis
12/2011
Country
US
State
NC
City
Anytown
My husband, Bill, lost his battle with ALS yesterday afternoon. I rejoice that he is now singing again in his beautiful tenor voice and is freed from this disease. I so pray for a cure. I will miss him horribly, and am not sure how I will go on but with God's help and a very supportive family, I will.

Thinking of you and yours.

I am sorry for your loss. Your wonderful brave attitude is a tribute to your husband, love to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss, sending my condolences and prayers for peace for you.

So sorry for your loss, thinking of you and your family...xx

so sorry for your loss. prayers for peace and comfort

That is sad news, but singing with the angels is a great thing.

I wish you strength in the days ahead.

I'm so very sorry! Yes, please continue to hope and pray for a cure! God Bless!

I'm so sorry for your loss. How wonderful to think of him singing again!

Prayers for strength and healing for you and your family

Thinking of you and yours...so very sorry for your loss! I'll echo Deb though and say, it's awesome that you are thinking of him singing with his beautiful tenor voice....the angels will rejoice! Prayers being sent for your peace and comfort! Take care and God bless.

Ruth

So sorry for your loss, prayers to you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

So very sorry you lost Bill. I hope you can hear him singing always. Thinking of you and sending warmth thoughts for peace and comfort. Yasmin

Alma,
I was so sorry to hear of your loss of Bill. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending you a hug, Kim

So sorry for your loss. I'm sure god will be glad to have that voice in his choir of angels. Prayers to you and your family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back