Diagnosis
09/2011
Country
US
State
Florida
City
Miami
Hello All - my mom passed away in her sleep the morning of 01/16 (Wednesday), when i went to check her at 2.30am, she was no longer with us, i am gratefull in a way that GOD heard my prayers and did not let her suffer too long, my mom was diagnosed on sept 2011 lived with this horrible disease for 1 year and 4 months...
MOM I LOVE YOU , YOU ARE MY HERO !:-(

I am sorry for your loss. I am sending hugs and prayers to you and your family.

Amy,

I am so sorry your Mom has gone. You loved her very well. You are an awesome daughter.

Wishing you courage in the days ahead.

Thank you ....

So sorry about the loss of your Mom. You are in my thoughts and prayers

I am very sorry for your loss.

Dana

Amy, I'm so sorry to read your post but on the other hand I rejoice with you that she is now whole again. My love was diagnosed one month earlier than your Mom and died Jan 12, 2013 - he was also Bulbar. My prayers are with you as you go through your grief as I can relate very well. I don't come out here often but PM me if I can help. Janice

Big HUGS to you Amy. Peaceful prayers for strength for you and your family.

Sorry for your loss and hope you And your family stay strong through the days to come.

I am so sorry for you loss Amy. I lost my mother to cancer 15 years ago. But, am comforted by the fact she is at peace and no longer suffering. You and your family are in my prayers. Sending you a hug. Kim

I'm so sorry for your loss, but grateful that she made her way so peacefully. I hope this can bring you comfort. Be well.

so sorry Amy--I wish peace and happiness for you and your family in the coming months.

thank you all for your support, know that my prayers are also with you and your loved ones.....we need to find a cure for this HORRIBLE DISEASE ! we can put men on the moon, but cant beat ALS !

So sorry, Amy. You did so much for her. Sending you warm and peaceful thoughts. Yasmin.

Wishing you strength and peace in the loss of your Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back