Diagnosis
11/2007
Country
uk
State
uk
City
uk
Found out today that sequoia/sister sharon has passed away.
Her unwavering faith and courage in god helped her so much.
My condolances to her family and her spiritual sisterhood.

Rest in peace Sharon

So very sorry to hear this news!
She has been such a champion of living in the moment and enjoying whatever we can of each day. She will be missed by many.

I hate this so much! She will be missed.

Sharon's deep inspiration, love and support shone brilliantly through all of her threads and blogs. I have
been so elevated by her writing and her friendship. In her "Happiness Now" thread she shared inspirational
words of support everyday. At times, I go back and re-read her posts and feel soothed and touched to know
such a deep soul. May she be with Jesus and at deep peace, shining her light on us from her new place.

I love you my friend! God bless you and thank you for your LIGHT!

Sharon was such a faithful contributor to this forum it will be very strange not seeing her daily postings. She will indeed be missed. Grace & peace to you Sharon.

I will miss her very much. May God comfort her loved ones.

I am so so sorry to read this. She was an amazing woman and will be very much missed.

I am so sad. She was the epitome of kindness. She will be missed. Another ALS angel gone.

This is so sad. She truly had a beautiful, kind and gentle soul. I will miss seeing her inspirational posts that brought love and peace to so many of us. I hope we can somehow keep her thread open, in her honour. Yasmin.

So sorry to red this.

Oh no...such a waste...I'm thankful her friends have her words here to read...and that new folks can perhaps learn from her wisdom. Each time such a strong person is taken...I'm once more thankful that all of those affected have this place to come.

My heart and prayers go out to those that loved her--both in her daily life and those here that loved her, too. Her loved ones include most members here, I think.

There are no words--but I find that through the sadness there is a more--she's with the angels. Does anyone doubt? The sadness is for us left behind--not Sharon. She's free.

I can't believe that she has left us, Sharon you'll be sorely missed... love you and keep up your great work up there.

Her grace and her love of God that she shared with all of us will be missed very much. It doesn't seem possible that she is gone.

Laurel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back