Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
AL
City
Fairhope
My PALS, Dean, passed this morning quietly in his sleep. He told me yesterday that he was ready to go, I told him I wasn't ready for him to go - he won. Love you always and forever Dean.

OMG Janice. This is a shock! I have no words to express my feelings for you.

You are the best advocate anyone could ever want, and you epitomize the " care" in caregiver. I cannot imagine the depth of your loss, but take comfort in the knowledge that Dean was ready. We should all be so lucky; having lived a great life with the person we cherish.

I am very sad for you and your family. Truly, my prayers and thoughts are sent to you.

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sending strength , prayers and hugs to you and your family.

So sorry to read this..thinking of you and your family Janice xxx

I am so sorry to hear this Janice. You are in my prayers. Kim

Janice, I was so surprised to read this! I'm so sorry for your loss.

It's so hard to let go even though we know that our loved ones are tired of the fight and ready. Prayers for strength, courage, and peace for you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss, My thoughts and prayers are with you.

My deepest sympathies in the loss of your husband. Peace be with you.

I'm so very, very sorry Janice. Losing the love of your life after 40 years is very painful. How amazing that he told you he was ready to go. Thinking of you and sending warm thoughts your way. Yasmin.

so sorry for your loss. prayers for comfort and peace

I'm sorry Janice.

I am so sorry you are in my prayers

I am so sorry for your loss. I was also surprised--but am so glad that it was peaceful and he was ready. those of us left behind are never ready... Peace to you always.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Janice. My prayers are with you and your family.

My heart goes out to you Janice. I pray that an abundance of peace and grace be sent to envelop, strengthen, and comfort you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back