Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
On
City
Perth, Ontario
Thanks everyone for all your love and support all this time.
Dad (Gregory Nelson Hill) passed away at 10:30 ish this morning (October 31, 2012)
Visitation will be Friday November 2 at the O'Dacre family funeral home in Perth Ontario Canada from 2-4 and 7-9. Funeral Saturday November 3rd (what would have been his 67th birthday) Donations to the ALS Society of Ontario
404609_10151293615040390_797756020_n.jpg

So very sorry to hear of your loss. Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time and saying a special prayer for peace and comfort to you and yours! Big hugs being sent your way......

Ruth

Chase,
I'm so sorry you lost your Dad! You and your Mom did an amazing job caring for your dad! Sending prayers and peace to you.

Hugs,
Jen

I am so sorry Chase. My thoughts are with you xx

Oh Chase, I am very sad to learn of your Dad's death. You are an awesomely caring daughter.

It's clear that Gregory Nelson Hill was deeply loved.

Wishing you courage and strength as you and your family navigate the days ahead.

I am so sorry to hear of your father's death. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sorry to hear of your father's death, prayers to you and your family

I am so sorry to hear this; it is obvious from your posts that your father was surrounded by love in his life and in his death. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers...

I'm so very sorry, Chase. How wonderful that you all shared so much love. And that will continue. Sending you warm thoughts and wishes for peace. Yasmin.

I'm so sorry for your loss. As others have said, you and your mom did such a tremendous job caring for your dad. I know he felt himself a lucky man to have you there for him.

Hang onto the good memories of him, and let the other ones just fade away.

So sorry for your loss. Prayers and caring thoughts to your family.

Chase I am so sorry. He was far too young to be taken from you. All my love and prayers to you and your family.

Laurel

I am so sorry Chase to hear about your father. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. May your heart be filled with beautiful memories. Kim

So Sorry. You and your mom did him proud! HUGS Lori

So Sorry it was so quick Chase. blessing and peace to you and your mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back