Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
NJ
City
medford
My beloved mother Seema lost her battle with ALS and Frontotemporal Dementia on Sept. 8, 2012 left us for her heavenly abode. Her suffering is over and our suffering continues as we desperately try to fill the void she has left behind in our hearts with her sweet memories and her lovely smiling face that use to light up whenever she saw us. She was a woman of great character and grace.

I have set up a Community of Hope Page for the regional ALS foundation in Philadelphia
in her memory and plan to raise funds for this crippling and devastating disease.

I continue to pray for all of you brave people and will continue to do whatever I can to find a cure.

Sheena

Sorry to hear about your Mom. How wonderful of you to set up the Community of Hope page in her memory. Prayers for healing of the heart for you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your mom. May beautiful memories of her comfort you. Kim

I am so sorry for the loss of your mother x

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother.

I'm sorry to hear about your mum, my thoughts are with you.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. Her battle is over now and she can rest at last free of ALS. Praying for you and your family as you mourn your loss.

So sorry for your loss. I wish for your heart to be filled with warm thoughts and memories of your mum. She will live on that way. Yasmin

Sheena, so sorry for your loss. Prayers to you and your family!

Thank you all for your kind words and support.

Sheena

I'm so sorry! God Bless!

Sheena,

I am so sorry for your loss. Your mother was a remarkeable woman and did an excellent job in raising a beautiful daughter.Thank you for taking such wonderful care of her. As I have said many times, you are now an angel among us.

Sending prayers,

Kimberly

Wow, modded in the memorial section. Sheena much love to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back