Diagnosis
02/2012
Country
CA
State
NL
City
Grand Falls-Windsor
My Mom, my friend died peacefully last Saturday Sept 22,2012 at 1120pm with me holding her hand. She stayed with me at my home which was the hardest and easiest decision I ever made. I miss her so much but I would not wish her back for 1 second the way she was. I know she is drinking the biggest glass of water (not thickened!) and jumping and talking non stop. What a horrible disease to rob our loved ones from us this way. A quote I read said "The death of a Mom is the first sorrow cried without her" This is so true. She was diagnosed Feb 7,2012 so 7 1/2 months she lasted. RIP Mom I Love You!

I held my mom's hand when passed and I felt peace in my heart. She was free from cancer and was with our Lord. Prayers you find peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss!

Jen

So sorry your mum passed away. I really like your quote. Sending you warm thoughts. Yasmin.

So sorry for the loss of your Mom. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you.
Great quote!

So sorry to hear about your mom. Keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

How true your quote is! So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for the loss of your mother. May you find comfort in warm memories.

I am sorry for your loss of your mother. My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Very sorry about your mom. May she rest in peace.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your mother.

I liked your description of her drinking a big glass of water, jumping and talking. :)

I'm so sorry! God Bless you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss. I pray for your strength.

Sympathies to you and your family. Your Mom sounds like she is well loved.
I wish you strength in the days ahead.

I 'm so sorry for your loss... praying for peace and strength for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back