05/2009
Country
UK
State
Somerset
City
Yeovil
It is with great sadness that I am posting here,

My beautiful husband Mark passed away in the early hours of Friday morning. Mark died snuggled up in our home, in bed when he was asleep.

Now we have talked as a family we know Mark timed this to perfection with complete control. As we have chatted we found that he had spoken to each of us privately and checked on us and made sure that without even knowing it, we were ready.

Mark went in his sleep on vent, he just let go.

Mark looked beautiful, his face so soft. We kissed him over and over.

Bless you Mark, you made my life xxxxx

My thoughts are with you Rachel, rest in peace Mark.

Oh Rachel. I'm so sorry. It sounds like it was a very special and peaceful passing. Sending you warm thoughts and my heart felt condolences. Yasmin.

Oh Rachel, my prayers are with you and your family! I know Mark was so loved by you all and he returned your love!

Rachel, prayers to you and your family

I'm sorry Rachel.

So sorry. Warm thoughts and prayers to your family.

How precious that he spoke with each of you privately. I wished I had had the pleasure to meet such a strong man.
He is an inspiration that hopefully that will be the way it is for each family here, snuggled up and sleeping. So sorry for your
loss. Prayers and comfort to you and your family. Pam

My thoughts are with you and your family, Rachel.

dear Rachel, I am so glad that his passing was a good one. I am so sorry for your loss--I am wishing you and your family peace during this difficult time.

He sounds like a very special man, making sure his family was taken care of. I know it's still very difficult. My thoughts are with you. Hugs, Kris

Rachel,
So sorry to hear of your loss! What a special man he was to check in with you all!

Jen

Rachel,

I'm so sorry to hear of Marks passing. What a remarkable man Mark was. I am sorry for your loss. May you be comforted to know that he has been freed from this insidious disease.

Sending prayers to you and your family,

Kimberly

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, Rachel.

Rachel so very sorry, but sounded really peaceful..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back