Diagnosis
03/2011
Country
US
State
MO
City
California
My mom passed away peacefully today at 12:30pm CST. She was comfortable and the very end came swiftly. May she rest in peace and sing and dance with all her friends and family (including my dad) now that her spirit is free.

Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts, kind words and comfort. I cannot begin to express my deep appreciation for the ALS Forum family.

V.

V,
So very sorry for your loss. May you find comfort in knowing her suffering is over with. My deepest sympathies.
Linda

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. Wish I could be there to give you a hug right now. I care and will be praying for you and your loved ones. Kim

V/

Very sorry that your Mom had to leave you. Your Dad must be thrilled to hold her in his arms again.

You are her angel here on earth.

Praying for you.

So sorry for the loss of your Mum. My thoughts are with you.

V
So sorry for your loss!

Jen

I'm very sorry about your mom. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. May God comfort you and your family in your time of sorrow.

Sending heartfelt hugs. You did good. I know she loved you all dearly.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and in awe of your obvious strength, right now. Your mom is surely so proud! Peace be with you.

So sorry V. I'm glad your mum's passing was peaceful. Thinking of you and sending you warm thoughts. Yasmin.

I'm sorry for your lost...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Peaceful HUGS and warm thoughts.

so sorry for your loss. prayers and peace to you and all who loved her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back