Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
Minnesota
City
saint paul
I am very sad:( my grandmother has passed from this disease and there was nothing we could do to stop it. She suffered for a long time and eventually lost her ability to breathe. I know she is better now that she is gone but this is the sadest i have ever felt and i miss her soo much. I remember her walking around and showing me her garden and the way she crinkled her nose when we got her to belly laugh. It was such a nice thing to hear her laugh. She was so fun to be around and she touched all of us in the family and in the community. Its so hard to cope that she is gone i miss her sooo sooo much:(

I'm very sorry for your loss. How nice that you were so close to your grandmother. I wish you strength.

thank you very much! It has been soooo hard without her i will miss her forever:(

I am sorry for the pain of your loss. Maybe one day, you can grow a small garden - and you will no doubt hear her belly laugh when the flowers bloom. I believe she hasn't left you and that she will live in your heart for your lifetime.
Elaine

I am so sorry for your pain. It sounds like you and your Grandmother were very lucky to have each other.

So sorry for your loss. It is obvious how much you love your grandmother. If it would help bring you comfort, maybe you could plant a small memorial garden in her memory since she loved her garden so much. At least that it what I did to help brighten my days ever since spring time came. You were very fortunate to know your grandmother. I never got to meet most of my grandparents because they passed away before I was even born. Praying for better days for you...

So sorry to hear about your grandmother, I know it made her day for you to be with her. I was particularly close to my grandmother as well, I only had one and we had a special relationship. If her garden is still there (not sure if she had moved or not), you should dig up a few of her favorite plants and start your own little garden with them... nice way to commemorate her.

So sorry for your loss!

Judy

I'm so sorry to hear that your grandmother has passed, tanjere.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Love Wanda xoxo

Very sorry for your loss, please accept my prayers and condolences.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother and please accept my prayers.

So sorry about the loss of your grandma. {{HUGS}}

first i want to say thank you! everyone! ive been feeling so horrble with out her and you all have brought some tears of joy to me:)to ottowa girl thank you so much your message was so touching and i do wish so badly to hear her laugh again:) i hope someday i can be as helpful to others as you all try to be here:) its very hard to not think about her and burst out in tears, it doesnt even matter where i go something always reminds of her. I really hope to plant that garden as soon as possible i think it may help even if i break down during the process. I really am lost as to how to get over the loss of her. She was a person i looked up to in so many ways. I so wish to be like her and carry on who she is through me but at this time all i feel is loss and pain:( thank you all again really it is really nice to know that i am not the only one who is going though this. Mybest wishes go out to all of you and everyone you love. May god keep my grandmaother until i see her again one day.

I'm so sorry! God Bless you and your family to find strength and keep precious memories of your grandmother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back