• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Twinmommie aka Islandblue aka Michelle has passed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ms. Pie

Very helpful member
Reason
PALS
Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado
I called her Islandblue but here se is Twinmommie. May she rest in God's loving arms and may God comfort her young twins and all who love her.

So sad to hear of yet another passing. I was reading some of her old posts and I am so sad. She was still young and had the cutest twins.
I will pray for GOD to watch over the twins and to give her family peace.

So sad. It's sad when any of our PALS dies, but it just really breaks my heart when young PALS with small children go :( I really hope I hang on for many years so I don't put my little boy through it... thinking of Twinmommie's family and kiddos today.

Oh, Marta. I didn't recognize the call name. I even looked in the members list. This has saddened me even more. Sending extra gentle hugs and praying they remember the sweet memories.

Toto

Very sad, indeed. May she rest in peace. Prayers of her twins.

So very tragic to read. May she rest in peace, and her beautiful children always remember her, and how much she loved them.

This name I recognize. It's so sad that this disease doesn't discriminate against the young. My prayers go out to her family and friends. Such a sad few months here. Too many too quickly.

My prayers to her family...life's not fair.

My love for the children and family. I pray for you all. Love Wanda xoxo

So very sad, Prayers going to her family and All who knew and loved her especially your beloved twins for Peace and comfort. {HUG}

So sorry to hear it. Another on my friends list has passed. It never ends. My prayers are with her twins.

That is absolutely awful! I may be mistaken but I think we were diagnosed or at least joined the forum around the same time. Heartbreaking. I hope her family finds peace, they are in my prayers.

So sad to read. Those poor children! I hope there is a large family so they can cover those children with a blanket of love and security. I am greatful that my Mom doesn't have to watch this and that there are no kids to be scared and worried. May her spirit find peace in the great beyond where we all walk and hug!

Words just escape me... what can one say for such a loss? Our biggest fear is not being there to watch our kids grow up... My deepest sympathy for her family and friends.

Well said Helen~I can't even imagine not being there for my girls.

All my love to the children & family and hope they will find peace someday >>>>HUGS<<<<

RIP Twinmommie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back