Diagnosis
06/2012
Country
US
State
NY
City
Maspeth
My dad passed away yesterday from Bulbar ALS. He stayed alive long enough for my family to make the trip to say goodbye. The day after I left he passed. I am sad but I feel a sense of calm. I used to read these post before he passed. After seeing my dad now I know why people write "Freed from ALS on June 21, 2012". He is at peace now.

My deepest sympathy is with you, I know what you mean about the sense of calm. I think it comes from knowing they are in a much better place and free from the pain and suffering. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Dear mj95, I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dad, and pray that your family will find peace. I'm glad you got the chance to say goodbye.

I am glad that your family got to see your dad. May you and yours find peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

So sorry for your loss. I'm so happy that you can find reason to feel grateful at this very difficult time. Peace to you and yours.

So sorry for the loss of your Dad. I know what you mean. I took care of my sister during her course of ALS. It was one of the hardest things to watch her go from an active, vibrant person to what she was in the end and be completely powerless to stop it. I too am thankful that she was called home and is no longer in pain. I pray for peace for all of the family as you mourn.

I'm so glad that your Dad is at peace, but sorry for your loss. Prayers going out to you and your family.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts & prayers to you and your family

>>>>HUGS<<<<

I am so sorry for your loss. But, I do understand your feeling of calm. My mother died 15 years of colon cancer. It was so painful to lose her but we were so relieved not to see her suffer anymore. We know she is in heaven. Praying for comfort for you and your family. Kim

Very sorry for your loss. Please accept my prayers and condolences.

I offer my sincere sympathy for the loss of your father. May God comfort you and all who love him.

So sorry for your loss. God Bless you and your family.

Sorry for your loss. Love Wanda Brittle xoxo

So sorry for your loss. Glad you have found a sense of Peace and Calm. Stay strong, and When your not, come back here for support. We are all here for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back