Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
Michigan
City
Mid
Dad passed this early this morning. My mom, sister, and I were all there at his bedside. It was truly a blessing as the last 24 hours were not good. He would not have wanted to continue like that. The morphine and anti-anxiety meds made the last few hours as peaceful as possible for him. The hospice nurse came right out when called and took care of him and called the funeral home. God was truly guiding us when we decided to engage hospice last Friday.

He was a great husband, father, and grandfather and I hope everyone who knew him remembers him for all of the wonderful years he was with us. Mom can use your prayers now, thanks!

I'm so sorry, Sharlene. Thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming days.

Sharlene,
May you and your family find peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am very sorry to learn of your Fathers passing. Please accept my prayers and condolences.

Sharlene,

So sorry to hear your sad news. God be with you and your family during this sad time. Hugs, Janice

Sharlene,
So sorry to hear of your father's passing. Our prayers to you and your family!

Jen

sorry for your loss glad all of you were there with him full of love

Sharlene, may your wonderful Dad rest in peace. Pleased to have read you, your mom and brother were there with him. These are very important moments, and a true blessing. I remember when I was at my son's bedside when he passed.....these memories will never be forgotten. My condolences to you and your family. Heaven's got a new angel. There must be a cure to this awful disease, too many are leaving us, and that's on this forum alone, just think.................................! I shall keep on praying!

Irma

Sharlene, I'm so saddened by how fast your Dad went from the time of his diagnosis. I'm glad that you all were able to be with him in the end, and I do believe that we can choose our time... my deepest condolences to your whole family, and hugs to you. Love you lots,
Helen

So sorry, Sharlene. Sendung you and your family warm thought and my heart felt condolences. People who knew your dad will remember him for the special person he must have been. He will live on in people's hearts. Yasmin.

Sharlene, so sorry to hear of your dad's passing. Hugs and sympathy sent to you and your family.

Oh so sorry. I just responded to your PM without knowing. Peace and Hugs to you and your family.

Sharlene~I am so sorry to hear about your Dads passing. My thoughts & prayers go out to you and your family >>>>HUGS<<<<

so sorry Sharlene...

So sorry for your lost.love Wanda xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back