Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
IA
City
GC
I remember when the dentist told you that dentures would fix how you talk. I was a young kid. I thought it would solve everything. It really didn't. I was very confused. Later you went to the doctor and they told you that you had a stroke. That was the reason why you talked funny. As more diagnoses poured in, we started to realize the real problem. You had ALS. When I first found out, I had to spend the evening with my friend to cope. As we continued as usual I saw a steady decline. Every time I saw you a new machine was hooked up to you. The last weekend you were alive, I went to your house and saw everybody surrounding you. I soon found out that you were not to make it through the night. I watched yiou slowly slip away. You moved. Very far away. Now is a waiting game. I will be your neighbor soon. I can;t wait.

Awwwwww, MJM! This is so sweet! Poor grandma, she just could not understand why she was talking funny. Before my son was diagnoseded we all thought he had a stroke, too. May this sweet grandma rest in peace. This so breaks my heart!

What a sweet sentiment and remembrance of your Grandma. I can see that you loved and love her very much. She was lucky to have you. God bless you!

So sorry you lost your Grandma. Praying for you as you grieve. May God comfort you as you mourn the loss of your wonderful Grandma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back