Not open for further replies.

kelly

Country
US
State
ny
City
saratoga springs
The love of my life Andrew Ragan at the sweet age of 45 passed peacefully from this brutal disease on May 20th. Our sweet boys are trying to make sense of the last six years. All though I have been absent from the forum ...I am always close in heart. i promise...I will carry on ALS advocacy with all my heart. Love to you all....I am here for you now RIP...the love of my life!

I'm so sorry Kelly. I have no words of comfort, only that I know what you are going through. Love to you and your boys. Hold them tight.

Kelly,

Like CJ, I know what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your boys.

Kelly, I am so very sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and the boys and Prayers for Peace and Comfort to surround you.

So sorry for the pain you and your family is going thru.

So, so sorry Kelly, for all of you. I'm glad his passing was peaceful. Thinking of you. Yasmin.

Last edited:
Kelly,

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. No words can take away the pain you are feeling right now. And yet through all your pain, you carry on the fight. You are a wonderful person. As I have said many times, you CALS are angels walking among us. Kiss those boys.

Sending prayers around the world,

RIP Andrew. Kelly, you and children are in my thoughts. Dani

My thoughts and prayers go out to you, I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

Kelly,
My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your boys! I am so sorry!

Jen

Kelly,
I'm so sorry to hear of Andrew's passing. Sending prayers for peace and comfort for you and your boys! {{HUGS}}

Kelly,

So sorry to hear of your loss. May God grant you and your boys peace of heart.

So very sorry.....

Kelly,
Been thinking of and praying for you and your family often this past week

Kelly, so sorry to hear of your loss... hug those boys for us all. You sound like an amazing woman for Andrew, he was lucky to have you as his champion. Blessings...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back