09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
Last edited:
I registered here before I met joelc, but he is the reason that I made this board my online ALS home. No one could have wished themselves a better mentor for themselves than Joel was for me. His wisdom about living gracefully with this disease and his relentless effort to make his own life a reference guide about ALS has carried many of us who got to know him a few years ago through the worst days and encouraged us to build our lives so that there really were many more good days than there were bad days.

I still miss you, Joel, along with a mighty host of others. When my time comes, I'll be looking to meet you in the quiet corner, so I can tell you how much you meant to me and a lot of others.

Who can forget Barry. a friend of mine who didn't come here much Karen Brockwell who was kind enough to remember me in her will.

AL.

Although, Jason was not able to be apart of this community, he will forever be in my heart.

Jason W. Miley

May 28, 1973 ~ November 6, 2011

Happy 39th Birthday, My Love.

For Love, For Always, Forever In My Heart

~ Becca

As you are in our's Becca. I haven't posted remembrances for the PALS who have passed and there CALS are still active here. I am leaving that for the CALS to post.

My very dear friend del,passed away feb 09.
Heres a photo,he's the tallest ,second from right.
Miss you so much del xxx

Attachments

• 2009-03-11-1637-56.jpg
    2009-03-11-1637-56.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 397
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back