Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
CA
City
Danville
Pat Paine passed away on 12/31/11 in the late afternoon. She was surrounded by family and seemed to choose a day that both my brother and I were there. She went peacefully in her sleep. I can see that she was active with these forums up until she wasn't able to use a computer anymore. As a nurse, I think that she felt useful to be be able to give advice to others even if she wasn't able to physically help anymore.

She fought the good fight and she never lost faith even when the rest of us wondered why. She is free of her body and in a better place.

I'm very sorry for the passing of your mother. She was always so helpful to other forum members. May she rest in peace.

So sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. She was a lucky lady to have such a devoted son by her side throughout her illness.

Pat was a lovely lady. Wishing you and your family peace.

Very nice lady. So sorry for your loss. Thank you for letting us know about it.
RIP Pat.

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry that I didn't get to know Pat while she was here... sending you condolences on her loss, and she was lucky to have you by her side.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet her! I'm sorry for your loss!

Jen

I am sorry to read this. Please accept my condolences. She will be missed.
Laurel

So sad, to lose another hero. My thoughts and prayers go out to her family. Thank you so much for thinking of the forum members and letting us know.

Sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family.

May Peace and Comfort surround you. So sorry for the loss of your mother, She will be reminbered always.

Sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

So very sorry about your mom, RIP Pat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back