Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
dian_na's mother passed away Sunday afternoon, four and a half years after her ALS diagnosis.

Like most of you caregivers, Diana didn't have a lot of time to participate on ALS forums, but when she did, it was always worth reading.

May the piece and comfort of God wrap around her and cradle her in His sheltering arms.

dian_na was a strong advocate for her mother. My thoughts and prayers are with her.

I'm so sorry to hear of Dian_na's mother's passing. Praying for peace and comfort for her and her family.

Peace be with her now.

I am so sorry about Dian_na's passing, May Peace and Comfort surround you and all that loved her. {HUG}

Sending Dian_na warmth thoughts and hopes for peace. Yasmin.

dian_na, I'm so sorry to hear of your Mom passing away. Wishing you peace and strength.

Dian_a,

Thank you for all you did for your mother during her illness. May you be comforted with the knowledge that your loving care made a world of difference to her!

So sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

She will always be your Mom, and so lucky to have you. Peace.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom

So, sorry about your mom. Another "HERO" gone to this horrible disease. She had an amazing family.

Peace and blessings to you Dianna. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayer for you, Dianna. So sorry about your Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back