Diagnosis
10/2008
Country
ca
State
ontario
City
alexandria
With a long battle of four and a half years, Glen died on April 23rd 2012.
He was a wonderful husband, father and grandfather of 4.
Even with this illness, he still had humor and a big heart, never did he complain of ALS.

He will be terribly missed by all his family and friends.

Love Wanda Brittle

xox

Last edited:
So sorry Wanda.
I appreciated his humor and positive attitude

So sorry to hear of Glen's passing, Wanda. Thank you for taking such good care of him and may God's peace and comfort enfold you and all of your loved ones.

I am so sorry Wanda. Please accept my condolences. We will miss Glen very much.
Love to you.
Laurel

God Almighty! I'm so sorry, Wanda.

Thank you for letting us know. I cannot tell you how much this hurts.

I feel for you and your family. He was a wonderful, fun loving guy. My thoughts are with you.

I am so sorry to hear of Glen's passing, Wanda. Sure will miss his humor. Thinking of you and your family.

Sorry to hear about Glen. Sending you warm thoughts. And as a side, I always wondered who Glen Brittle was as far as the jokes thread went. Take care. Yasmin.

Glen was 3 days older than my husband and they had so much in common. I'm so sad.

What a horrible month, I truly am sorry, Hugs to you..

I'm so sorry to hear another one of our Forum family has passed... Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of such a wonderful man.

Very sad and sorry to hear of Glen's passing. Please accept my prayers and condolences.

Wanda, I loved Glen's sense of humor and looked forward to see what it was he was going to share next. He was often a bright spot in my day.

Thank you for being such a loving wife and caregiver to Glen.

Please accept my condolences .

Glen was a special man. You are obviously a special woman. What a treasure his threads in honor of you are! May you all find peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back