Diagnosis
06/2006
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Houston
My mom's long fight with ALS came to and end on Sunday Feb 12. It has taken me some time to come back to the site and update this. I don't post much anymore, but I have recieved so much support in the past, and also from just reading other peoples stories helped and gave me insight. To my mom RIP , I love you, and your always in our hearts. NO more suffering..

Sophia,

I'm so sorry about your Mom's passing. Thank you for being there for her. Prayers to you and your family. If you ever need us, we are here.

Sophia~
I am truly sorry, big >>>>HUGS<<<< to you! My thoughts & prayers are with you and your family. No more suffering indeed <3

I'm very sorry for the loss of your Mom. My God give you His Loving Comfort and Peace if mind and heart.

Sophia, so sorry to hear about your Mom's passing, sending you my deepest sympathies to you and your family. Thank you for letting us know.

I am so sorry for your loss..

I am so sorry for your loss. Prayers for peace and strength to all.
meg

Sophia, I'm so very sorry you have lost your mom to this disease. May she rest in peace...

I'm so sorry for your great loss. Sending you wishes for peace. My deepest condolences to you and your family. Yasmin.

Sophia, I am so very sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family, may Peace surround you.

Sophia, I'm so sorry for the loss of your mom. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

I am very sorry for your loss. hugs and prayers for you.

Losing a loved one is not ever easy. My deepest sympathy. I pray God gives you Peace knowing she is not suffering now.

Sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back