Diagnosis
08/2000
Country
CA
State
ON
City
Leaskdale
My beloved friend, husband, mentor and father of our children made an end to his struggle with ALS and left his earthly body behind him at 2:20 am Wednesday April 25, 2012. He fought long and well and let the dreaded thief take only the things he was willig to give away. He kept the use of his legs, he still drove the truck if he felt like it, he could still lift a beer to his lips and he could still enjoy a good smoke!
He left on his own terms, in a very peaceful way, but I was 2 minutes too late for him to hear me say good bye.

Two days later my dear sister, battling brain cancer, also decided she was bored with the proceedings and left us behind, but left peacefully and easy. Again, two minutes too late to bid farewell. I am sure the two of them made a pact at Christmas and decided they would go, hand in hand to face the next event, waiting for us to join them soon, but not too soon.

Farewell to two very brave warriors, you have taught us well, we watched and listened in awe, and only hope to match your integrity and strength of character when faced with our own difficulties and end.

I am so truly sorry..Two huge losses right together. Your must be pretty numb right now. Thanks for being such a good caregiver, and for letting us know.Hugs to you!

Juliette I am so sorry to read that you have lost Tom and your sister. Please accept my sympathy and I am thinking of you.
Laurel

I pray that you and your family find peace and comfort.
Cathy

Juliette, I am so very sorry, first for your wonderful husband and friend and then your sister. My prayers are going out to you for strenght, Peace and Comfort at this time. My sympathy to all friend and family. Hugging you.

Juliette, I too am so sorry for your loss. Wishing peace for you and your family.

I'm so sorry for the passing of your husband and friend Tom. May God grant you and yours comfort and a peaceful heart and mind.

Condolences to you and your family.

Our deepest sympathy to you and your family.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry about Tom. Even though we know the loss will come, it certainly doesn't make it any easier when it does.

I'm so sorry for the double loss ::( I'm glad they didn't suffer at the end, and hope that gives you comfort in the days ahead. Please know we will still be here for you if you need us.

Please accept my sincere condolences, may you find comfort in your memories of your loved ones.

I have no words. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I'm so sorry! God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back