Diagnosis
11/2010
Country
CA
State
AB
City
Leduc County
There are way too many threads in the Memoriam/In Memory category. Slow down everyone. It's just too sad to lose so many forum members and their loved ones to this awful disease.

Last edited:
With all due respect, and I do hold you in very high regard, what is your suggestion that those of us who have lost someone do? Not say anything in order to not sadden the rest of us?

I can't imagine not having someone come forward for comfort in their greatest time of need out of not wanting to upset me!

If, however, people are starting muliple threads for the same loved one, I agree, that should be curtailed.

Not trying to cause greif. Maybe I misunderstood your message?

Yes, I think you misunderstood my message, completely! Remember, I too have lost somebody. It's not about curtailing anything. It's just sad that we're losing too many to ALS.

Take care Cubcake.

I understand completely. It just sucks!

Heartbreaking.

It does seem to happen in spurts... we've reached our quota for this spring, right? :(

Cervus I knew what you meant in lamenting the fact the fact that we have lost so many good people recently. I couldn't agree more, everytime I see a new post it breaks my heart and is a reminder of how vicous and relentless a disease ALS is.

It is Heartbreaking, and we feeel so helpless to stop it.

Again, I'm so sorry that I took it so wrong. I'm very aware of your struggle, and the dignity with which you've handled it. I really do apologize.

I'm not there yet, and the notes scare me to death. As hard as life is now (and today is particularly bad) I know it's only going to get worse.

Again, I'm so sorry, and I wish you the best.

We all are scared Cubcake, at least half the time I am..

Don't feel bad Cub, anyone, everyone here, (I checked to see who'd posted, lol) I think we all feel the same, all understand each other really, we are all scared, and hurt and feel helpless and sad. For seconds, minutes we can put most of it out of our minds for a bit but then something brings it crashing back and In M/In M is definitely one of those things that just hurts us all the same.

Cubcake, don't give it another thought. The kind words you said to me far out weigh any thing else you may have thought I suggested. It's not an issue at all, here or in my mind. I completely understand. We're all struggling here and I'm sorry you're going through all of this. I hope tomorrow is a better day for you. Take care.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back