Diagnosis
02/2011
Country
US
State
GA
City
Gwinnett
Tonight my dear husband passed away from respiratory failure from ALS. His year long battle is over and he is now at peace. His spirit and sense of humor was not compromised by this evil disease. No vent, no trach, no feeding tube. His wish was to die at home and I was able to honor his wishes. He was under hospice care for his final 24 hours.

He died surrounded by the people who loved him. I will miss him every day of my life.

Im so sorry. Prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry to hear this news. You took such good care of him. I'm glad he was surrounded by those who loved him. Sending you warm thoughts and my deepest condolences. Yasmin.

Oh Georgia I'm so sorry to hear of your husband passing... it happened so quickly for him. Sending you my deepest sympathy and praying for you and your family through this awful time.

So very sorry, how grateful he must have been to have you by his side as he wanted and all the year though. My thoughts are with you and your family.

So sorry to hear of your husband's passing. Peace and comfort to you and the rest of your family.

I am so sorry.

I am saddened by your husband's passing. May God comfort you now and forever.

I am so sorry for your loss!

I'm so very sorry. I know your pain. Love to you and your boy.

I am so sorry. Please accept our condolences. What a beautiful caregiver....you showed constant love and care!

Oh, how my heart breaks for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your son over the coming days. I'm so glad that you were able to bring him home.

Oh my heart is saddened by your news. Bless you and your son. I am so very sorry for your loss
Linda

Dear Georgia Peach: I too am very moved and I send my love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back