lynster

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
OR
City
Pacific Northwest
My husband has passed. This morning at 4:44 am. On the day he chose with those he chose around him. He decided to not put on his bipap when he went to bed. Hospice was here so that he had comfort medications. His son and brother were here, and I didn't leave his side. This is such a horrible disease. It is hard to stand by while our loved ones lose so much of themselves. I miss him already.

Thank you for your support on this forum. I did not post a lot, but read and learned tons. Thank you to all.
Lynn

My heart felt condolences to you and yours. God's comfort to you and God's speed for your husband.

My heart goes out to you and your family. May you all find peace.

So sorry to hear of your husband's passing, Lynn. Many thoughts and prayers being sent to you and your loved ones.

So sorry Lynn. It's so sad to hear of another person passing on because of this awful disease. Sending you warm thoughts and heartfelt condolences. Yasmin.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers. GOD Bless you and your family.

Lynn, I am so so sorry for the loss of your husband. Glad he had you by his side and his loved ones. Prayers for the family for Comfort. {{HUGS}}

My thoughts and prayers are with you. So sorry.

Lynn~so sorry for your loss. May you and your family find comfort and peace, prayers to you all!

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Lynn,

When the external pressures out weigh the internal principles, it takes a strong person to take a stand.

God bless you as you celebrate the victory. Winston Churchill once said; Paraphrased. "Now this is not the end.
It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Blessings to you and your family

Im sorry Lynn

Lynn, I'm so sorry for the loss of your husband. Sending prayers to you and your family for peace and comfort.

Lynn, I'm so glad that your husband had all the loving support he wanted and needed at the end. I hope that this was of some comfort to you as well. Know that we'll all be holding you and your family up with prayers during these very difficult days ahead. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Lynn, glad he chose the time and you all were with him... sending you my deepest sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back