Diagnosis
8/2011
Country
US
State
ny
City
new york city
My father, Igor Azarov, passed on Sunday at 11:27am on March 4th. The loss of this amazing person is felt across the world. He suffered from this disease for seven months, ever since he was diagnosed on August 5th, 2011 but I know he is no longer suffering. I can't express the sorrow my family and our friends and all those that came into contact with him feel. He was a beacon of light, passion, love, and he loved every minute of life.

He was buried yesterday at Kensico Cemetary and by pure chance we found out after we picked his plot on Monday, that he is buried only 30 steps from Lou Gehrig. Life has a strange way of connecting the dots.

Papa, thank you for being an amazing father. I will love you always and I will spend everyday thanking you for all the happiness and love you have given us.

I'm sorry for your loss. May your father rest in peace

So sorry to hear of your father's passing. Many thoughts and prayers for you and the rest of your family.

So very sorry for your loss.. My heart goes out to you and your family.

So very sorry for your loss. Keep him in your heart. Sending you my deepest condolences. Yasmin

So very sorry about your dad, Hugs to you and the family.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your father. May he rest in peace...

Zaro, my heart felt condolences go out to you and your family at this difficult time. I'm so sorry for the loss of your father.
Amazing to learn that he was laid to rest in such close proximity to Lou.

I am sorry for your loss.

Dana

Zaro~so sorry to hear about your Dad's passing. Prayers for you and your family.

>>>>HUGS<<<<

So sorry about your father passing!

I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your father, he sounds like he was an amazing man. Hoping for peace and love for your family as you manage through this difficult time.

So sorry for the loss of you dad!

Judy

Dear Zaro,

Know that today, the members of this forum are feeling the loss of this wonderful man who clearly meant the world to you. I wish peace for you and your family.

I'm so sorry that your Dad has passed. May you be comforted in your time of sorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back