09/2010
Country
US
State
AK
City
Anchorage
Barry

According to Barry's facebook page, he lost his battle yesterday morning. So, so sad to lose another hero of the forum. RIP, Barry. WE love you, Jo

I tried posting this earlier on his hospital thread, but it disappeared.

Found this posted on our dear friend BarryG's wall. Another good man lost to the ALS beast.

"Lori Mckinnon
My Dear client and friend Barry Godsalve lost his battle to Lou Gehrigs Disease yesterday morning. i am going to miss his strength, humor and most of all' his friendship. I miss you already Barry! But I am glad that you suffer no more. Love you:)"

My prayers and sympathy for all of Barry's loved ones. This forum will miss him very much.

Oh my God. I'm so sorry for our loss and the loss of his loved ones. May God comfort them and us. He is a wonderful man.

I'm devastated, I'm so sorry... Godspeed Barry, I'll always remember you.

Huge...huge...huge loss. I am heartbroken by this beast of a disease once again. I will always remember him heckling me! Love to you sweet Barry!

Today my heart is so saddened to hear about Barry..you fought this beast for a long time, and I will always cherish your friendship.. Love you Barry

Another sad day for the ALS community. Goodbye my friend.

I am truly heartbroken. I will miss him and his sense of humor. My sincere sympathy to his family.

Oh no, my heart sank just seeing his name before even clicking. Such a sad loss he will be missed for sure.

When I saw Jo's post I just felt sick. Barry you have broken a lot of hearts here today. Rest in peace my friend. Farewell.

John

Last edited:
Very sad. Peace to his family.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Barry's family and friends. He will truly be missed here on the forums.

Oh, Barry! I'll bet you are raising H-E-double toothpicks in heaven. To his family, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

This is such sad news. But in my heart I think from the few messages that Barry posted over the last few months that he was ready to go, and I'm glad he is at peace now. He was a dear, gentle, mischief filled fellow who loved life and conveyed his love of life to us. I really do think that ALS targets the special people in this world. I'll miss you Barry and I will never forget you.
Laurel

Truly a great loss! My deepest sympathies to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back