Diagnosis
07/2007
Country
US
State
NC
City
Raleigh
One year ago today, you left us and moved on to your (and our) ultimate home. We've managed to grow without you, but it would have been easier had you been here.

Christine and the rest of your family are in our prayers today as we remember the wisdom, friendship, and love you poured into these forums.

Rest well, my friend. I sorely miss you.

Well said Trfogey. We lost a good man but as they say he is "gone but not forgotten". God Bless Joel's soul and all of his family.

Thank you! You've brought me out of my funk.

Joel, you were a pioneer and helped us all. Thanks. I can just see you now, in your knew position!

I miss you also Joel but also know you are at peace. I miss your wisdom you gave me and courage and strenght to hang in there. Missing you my friend. Be seeing ya.

Peace to you Joel, as you are watching over us all tonight.

Gone before my time, so well loved and respected, my loss to not have know you.

Tonight it is a star lit night in Joel's beautiful Province of British Columbia. Joni's quote fits real well for our dear Joel.
"Perhaps they are not stars under the sky, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy". I hope you are watching us Joel and that you are smiling sitting up there with our Heavenly Father whom you loved so much.
Laurel

Laurel, I thought the same thing, thanks for saying it.

The ONE thing that brings me peace in all of this, is the idea of Joel being up there, greeting all newcomers- so they need not be scared.
Love you Joel. Still miss the hell outta you....

He's had a great positive influence on many. I feel like I know him. Obviously he's a wonderful person to be loved so much by so many people.

Joel was one of the first people to respond to me on this excellent forum when my compratively insignifcent symptoms started offering support and advice ..

A wonderful guy and true inspiration. ..Sleep tight mate x

My regards to Tryfogy ,Liz and all the others , hope you are all doing well
God bless ... alex

I hope you are watching us Joel and that you are smiling sitting up there with our Heavenly Father whom you loved so much.
Laurel

I had the privilege of having some personal interaction with him... what an honor for me. I'm pretty sure Joel is not sitting up there, but is leaping, dancing, and singing to the Father and Son.

Sure do miss you brother!

Miss you Joel. You were a wise and supportive man, knowing you through this forum was a pleasure, hope you have gathered together all our recently passed members and had a fine chinwag.

I miss my dear friend, he gave me Peace when he was on this Earth, now he give's me Peace when he is not...

Joel was my introduction to this forum. What a courageous man. I know he is at peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back