Diagnosis
06/2011
Country
US
State
WA
City
Edmonds
Mom snuck away silently while holding my hand. I don't know exactly how long she'd been gone when we finally noticed the bipap was the only thing breathing. No heart beat. Her face was immediately unrecognizable. She was just gone from this world. Gone from this pain.
51 years is just not long enough for a woman with so much love, so much humor and so much strength.
I am barely able to get out of bed, I just want my mommy. How will this world ever be ok again?

:cry: I'm so so SO sorry----I too am facing this---my husband was diagnosed with ALS 15 months ago-----THERE IS NOONE LIKE YOUR MOM

That you were holding her hand must have given her so much comfort in those moments. You are a beautiful daughter and loving person. The world will be better because of the memories and compassion you have.

I'm so very sorry for your loss.

I too am so sorry about your mom, and you are such a wonderful daughter. I love that
you were holding her hand!

So sorry about your mother. I held my mom's hand when she passed. I take great comfort that I was with her. I have been able to block out how she looked by looking at my favorite picture of us together laughing. I grew up with her strong faith and know she was not afraid.

I am very sorry for loss, This is a horrible disease.

I lost my mother 2 and a half years ago. It will never be the same. You will never stop missing her, but it does get better. So many, many thoughts are headed your way.

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and the rest of your family at this difficult time.

valoree, I am so sorry your mom slipped away from you. What a comfort for her to have you holding her hand as she began her new journey. Let my prayers for Peace and Comfort surround you all.

Please accept my condolences. You are a good and loving daughter. Your Mom is blessed to have given birth to you. I'm so sorry for your broken heart. I wish you peace of mind and heart.

So sorry for your loss.

I am so very sorry for your loss...my prayers go out to you and your family at this time.

I'm so sorry you lost you dear mom. Thank you for being such a loving daughter...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It must give you great comfort to know that you were with her at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back