Diagnosis
07/2009
Country
US
State
Wisconsin
City
Milwaukee
My beautiful mother passed away peacefully February 7th. She was without a doubt, the best human being I have ever known. I will strive to honor the legacy of love that she left behind, for the rest of my life. She is now free of ALS and FTD, but they still have their grip on me. I am trying to let the good memories come through, and want to believe she is now able to do everything they took from her. I guess it's going to take time.

I know for certain, that I would not have been able to take care of her in the manner that I did without the information, advice, and feelings that are generated on this forum. So, thank you all very much for all of your help.

Laura

I wish your heart and mind Peace. I'm verry sorry you had to lose your Mom this way. May you find comfort in knowing that she's free now. God bless you and yours. You are a good and loving daughter.

So sorry that your Mom is gone. It will take a while but eventually you will be able to remember her as she was before this horrible disease. My condolences to you , your family and friends.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

Laura, I am so sorry about your mom. It seems this horrible disease strikes the best of the best. She was certainly lucky to have your tender, loving care. Cherish the memories of the healthy years you had together.

Laura, please accept my condolences on your mother's passing. Thank you for all of the loving care you provided during her battle with ALS. You helped make a world of difference for her!

Laura,
So sorry for your loss.
Linda

Laura, my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. Your happy memories will return when you least expect. For now, let yourself grieve, it's a healthy response. . God bless you.

So sorry for your loss? Thank you for being a loving daughter!

Laura, I'm very sorry to hear about your mom. She is now free...

CJ

So sorry to hear about your mother, Laura. Many prayers for you and the rest of your mother's loved ones at this difficult time.

Laura, I'm so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Sending prayers for strength and comfort for you and your family during this difficult time.

Sorry for your loss

Laura, I am so sorry for your loss. My Prayers are with you and your family for Peace and Comfort. Thank you for all you did to help her on her journey, you were a Blessing to her.

Hi Laura: You are an inspiration to me today; what a great daughter you are! I am so sorry about your mom and
yet glad that she is now at deep peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back