• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Lostin Passed Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very sad to hear about this.

He seemed to be a tortured soul. I hope he has finally found the peace he was looking for.

God's Speed Lostin. May you find peace at last. Thanks for letting us know Justj. I was just thinking of him a day ago.

Thanks for being part of this forum Rex. Your journey was hard, and I hope that you are now at peace.
Aly

Last edited:
When I was first diagnosed and found this site the first blog that I read belonged to lostin. Being new to the disease his story was a real eye opener for me. My thanks to him for having the courage to be open and honest about where the disease was taking him. Much as I hate to say it he has shown me the future and it's not a pretty sight. I hope he is in a better place now.

Bill

Maybe he met my husband along the way...

Rest in peace!

Thank you for letting us know. I never knew what to do to help him.

Thoughts and prayers for Lostin!

R.I.P. lostin.

so sad so many in a cluster this past month

So sad to lose another person to this beast. He suffered so much. I am glad his journey is over and hopefully he is finally at peace.

Rest in peace Rex. I always felt at a loss to know how to say words to comfort him. He sounded so lonely there in Thailand away from his family. He had a very interesting life as a gambler and bon vivant, but I guess in the end we all want to be with loved ones. I am glad the article says he went peacefully--hope this true.
Laurel

May he rest in peace.

God Speed Lostin... glad your journey is over, and your peace can begin.

I hope he can go now to peace. Such a hard journey for him.

Rest in peace Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back