Reason
Loved one DX
Country
US
State
virginia
City
roanoke
As some know on this forumn my mother slipped into a coma this past Saturday. Last night she ended her battle with ALS-FTD. She passed peacefully and got to stay in her home throughout this dreadful ordeal.
She was a wonderful wife, mother and grandmother and will be greatly missed. Although, I never posted much on this forumn, I read your stories, advice, and words of encouragement everyday for the past 18 months. You guys have helped me in ways I could never explain. I will continue my quest to raise awareness to this barbaric disease. God bless all.

I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. My Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family. May Peace and Comfort surround you.
Thank you for your continued help in bringing awareness of this disease to others. {HUG}

I'm very glad to hear that your mother's passing was peaceful and she was able to be in her own home. I'm very sorry that you have lost her.

I too have greatly appreciated this forum and the people I've met here.

I am so sorry to read about your mother. I am glad that she passed peacefully. Take care.
Laurel

I am so sad to read that yet another person has lost their life to ALS. I too am glad her passing was peaceful. Sending you warm thoughts. I hope you find some comfort in the wonderful memories you hold in your heart. Yasmin.

Prayers and warm thoughts for you and your family. HUGS Les and Lori

So sorry for your loss.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Mom, and grateful that you were able to ease her way so peacefully. God bless you and your family.

So sorry to hear about your mother's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.

Very sorry about your mom, glad the forum was a help to you..

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

cperdue~So sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. I pray my Dad's will be just as peaceful, after everything they have been thru they absolutely deserve to be at peace.

Thoughts & prayers to you and your family!

>>>>HUGS<<<<

Sorry to hear about your mom, really glad she was able to go peacefully, hope my mom will go like that when its her time. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family ((((HUGS)))))

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back