Not open for further replies.

10starr

Country
US
State
GA
City
South
I am a newbie here and have not posted too much, but sadly must say today that my Mom died on new year's eve day. She passed peacefully and lost her fierce battle with ALS. Her journey began in Feb, 2010 when she was diagnosed with bulbar onset ALS with FTD. She had hospice care since last Jan. and near the end I was so thankful they were present to assist and give morphine to let it play out calmly. I was able to say my goodbyes the day before ....and being the tax expert she always was, she somehow managed to die exactly on the last day of the year. I am so thankful for her strong spirit and also relieved that she is free in heaven.

10starr

I'm sorry for your loss Dear One. I'm happy your Mom's transition was peaceful. You're a strong and good person.
Love to you

10starr, I am so sorry for the loss of your Mom. I pray for peace & comfort for you and the family.

So sorry to hear of your mother's passing. Many thoughts and prayers for you and all of her loved ones.

So very sorry for you loss. My prayers and thougts are with you.

I'm so sorry for your loss and grateful that your mother's passing was peaceful.

I am so sorry, but I am glad she had a peaceful passing. Wishing you peace and comfort in the days ahead.
Laurel

Very sorry for the loss of your mom...

So sorry about your moms passing but I am glad it was peaceful and you had good hospice support. Thinking of you.

10starr , I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom, and your love and strength show through your post.

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your mother. May she rest in peace...

Very sorry for your loss. Please accept my prayers and condolences for you and your family.

I am so very sorry to learn of this news. Please accept my sincere sympathy.

Sorry for the loss of your mom.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back