Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
US
State
WI
City
Beaver Dam
Im not sure if this is even my place to share this news but I didnt see a thread for it yet. Just found out that our Michael has passed away. Im in a state of shock.

My heart is broken, he was a wonderful friend.

Such sad news. My prayers are with his wife Ann.
Laurel

I was very close to Michael....he was such a gentle presence on the Christian Thread....I miss him terribly but know that he is now with His Lord and probably hanging out with Annie. We need to find a cure for ALS! Or at least fast track the drugs that seem to slow the progression. There is a thread ALS-Treat Us Now! I am on that committee so if you want to sign a petition for this purpose go to the thread or PM me and I will send you a link.....so many losses!

1300 +, 12/16 update (this is the thread about the petition)

Last edited:
Sad news for sure. Thanks Liz for letting us know.

AL.

So sad to lose Michael. Liz, thanks for letting us know.

He will be greatly missed. See you later my friend. My prayers for God's comfort to his family. My heart is broken.

My prayers go out to Michael's family. So very sad, I will miss you Michael.

It's so sad, he posted last night at 7:50 pm, and now is gone. I know he wanted to live through Christmas for his family, my deepest sympathy to his loved ones.

this is sad news and so sudden,thankyou liz for letting us know.
my deepest sympathy to michael's family.

Thats just way too fast. Missing you Michael, Give Annie a great big hug from all of us down here, and I am glad you had an awsome time last weekend. Bless your family
Aly

This a shock, so sorry for all that will miss him. Hugs to his family and friends

So very sad, another angel in flight:(

WOW. Annie, Kevins mom and now Michael, I will pray for his family. not a good week at all. Alot of Angels in heaven, God must have a plan. Just got an e-mail that congress passed the bill for 6.4 million in ALS research. now the president has to sign it. PRAY. This is so wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back