Diagnosis
04/2008
Country
AUS
State
South Australia
City
Adelaide
Our much loved ,truly missed Ed ,has now passed with a galant and honourable fight finally over and we are left with broken hearts but with the knowledge that we helped him as best we could and he has taught us the meaning of living each day to its fullest, that life must go on and he will be with us in spirit forever.Anastasia.:cry:

Please accept my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss of Ed. Hugs and love to you.
Laurel

I am so sorry to read this and I can feel your love for him, very much!

I'm sorry you lost Ed. Please accept my heart felt condolences and wishes for comfort and strength. Yasmin

Sorry for the loss of Ed.

AL.

So sorry for your loss. May memories of him help you through the rough times ahead.

Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming weeks.

You and Ed and all that he loves and that love him are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry for your loss. Thinking of you.

So sorry Anastasia.:(

I'm so sorry, sending you thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for Comfort for you Anastasia, I am so sorry.

I am so sorry for your loss...there is nothing that can fill the heart except knowing that amount of pain equals how much you loved...praying for you.

Thankyou all for your support and your caring words of comfort.....they help so much at a time when the pain of our loss is so intense.Anastasia.

Anastasia, so sorry for your loss of Ed. Praying for comfort and peace to you and yours.
Blessings,
Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back