Diagnosis
01/2011
Country
US
State
Texas
City
Crowley
it is with a heavy heart that I that I say my husband lost his battle with ALS. A little after 9 pm, Bran stopped breathing. He had just been released from the skilled facility the day before. I will miss him dearly. I will always love him with all my heart and soul. I am numb. I hate ALS and for what it took from me, my dreams, my soul mate, my friend, my lover, my everything. I will never be able to get it back. Bran will always be in my thoughts, i am just so numb. I need him, we have plans, he is so young. Forever my angel.

I know that words won't help you right now but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you have lost your hubby too early and to such a horrible disease. Hopefully you will be able to remember him soon as he was before ALS started to take him from you. Hold on to your happy memories to help you through this difficult time.

I am so very sorry. ALS is a cruel disease and has taken way too many good, kind, decent people away from so many of us. I know nothing anybody says will help how you're feeling right now and probably for a long time to come. My condolences to you and your family as you begin this new and difficult grieving process. Yasmin.

Please accept my condolences. Know he is at peace. (hugs)

I am sorry to hear your news. I hope that you can rejoice in the memories of your time with Bran.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming days.

I am so sorry for your loss.

Dana

I am so sorry to hear of your loss! My prayers are with you and your family!

Oh honey I'm so very sorry. Please try to remember to take care of yourself, and accept others' attempts and offers to take care of you during this difficult time.

I am so sorry that you have lost him but believe that you will be together forever. Hanna

You are in my prayers. He'll a be a part of your heart forever.

I am so so sorry, My prayers are with you for Peace and Comfort to surround you like a blanket. Big Hug

So sorry to hear of your loss. May God wrap you in his love and give you peace.

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.

So sorry for your loss,prayers are with you,ALS sucks.---------------------Hugs Ken

I am so so so sorry to hear of your husband's death. You were a wonderful caring wife and ALS is so unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back