Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
Not sure if this belongs here or not.

Ten days after my beloved past, my father-in-law passed away earlier this evening. What a rough week this has been. I do not understand anymore. He had lung cancer that spread to his brain then went to his pancreas. I am soo tapped out emotionally. :(

~*~*~ R.I.P ~ Paul "Bud" Helsley ~*~*~

Oh lord, I'm so sorry for your family... your poor MIL... Keeping your family in my prayers, hold on tight to your beautiful children.

That's just terrible. It's not uncommon for someone ill to pass after a devastating shock like losing a loved one. Hugs to you and your family. So sorry
Aly

So sorry to hear this Becca. Hugs winging their way to you.

You cannot seem to get a break. They say God does not give us more then we can handle. Well that makes you one of the strongest people I know. I am soooo sorry you are getting hit all at once. Jason's mom is having alot on her plate too. Prayer for you and you family. Take that hot bath and 2 glasses of wine. Jason and dad both in 10 days. Stay strong. You need a break and I am sending you a rainbow, and a hug

I really wish I could hug you so very tight right now. Im so sorry friend.

That is awful Becca! So sorry for you and your family..

I am sorry for your loss, I guess he wanted to go be with Jason.

Dana

Oh Becca, BIG Hugs for you right now. I am so sorry for another loss. Prayers for you and the whole family to find Peace in the midst of this storm. Love & Hugs to you Becca!

I'm so sorry Beca. Be strong.
Love and prayers for you,
Marta

I'm sorry Becca. Hugs and love sent your way.

Becca- not to go against what our Ms Marta Pie has said to you, but, IMHO, i dont think you should be strong. I think you should try to find somewhere for your kids to go for 2 days and just let it all out. and i mean LET IT OUT! Being strong kills us sometimes.
I read something on FB the other day that really struck a chord- " Those who cry are not weak, they have just been strong for too long".
I love you dear friend.

Becca, I'm so sorry for the loss of your FIL. Lots of love and prayers being sent your way.

so sorry to hear this too much heartache for you and your family hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back