Diagnosis
02/2010
Country
US
State
TN
City
Jackson
My mother was diagnosed with Progressive Bulbar Palsy ALS Feb 2010. My mother lost her battle this morning around 3:30. My mother was one of the bravest women I have ever known. Very seldom did you hear her complain. Not when she couldn't talk, nor eat. If she did complain, she would always turn around and apologize. These last few weeks did not show any mercy to her. She took a turn for the worse yesterday at 5:30 P.M., her battle is over and now I know she is in Heaven.

I just want to say God Bless you all, being able to log on to this forum and ask questions or just rattle has been so helpful. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

My condolences to you and your family. So sorry for the loss of your Mom.

So sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family over the coming days.

Sorry for your struggle and loss.

I'm so very sorry, Your Mom sounds like a brave woman.

So sorry for the loss of your mum xx Ang

Now your mother is free from this disease land i know that gives you joy knowing that she is in Heaven. But I also know the the pain of loss must be great too. We are with you as you walk through your grief. I wrap you and your family in a warm blanket of prayer. Thank you for being such a good and loving daughter to your mother. You are my hero for this.

God bless you, i have bulbar onset, can't talk or eat. She was a brave women and an angel for not complaining.

This is such a hard road to travel - for those struggling with this monsterous disease and those watching the one we love suffer. I am so sorry.

Thinking of you and your Mom and loved one and praying for peace of mind and heart for you.
May God hold you and your Mom in His Love.

I am so sorry for your loss. May Prayers for Peace and Comfort surround you and hold you tight.

Your mum sounds like a great lady, and you a great daughter. I am sorry for your loss. This journey is so hard and the loss felt all the greater for the love shared. May she rest in peace. Avril.

Sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back