Jason's Dream

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
As Usual
City
On My Own
My sweetheart is Home now. True to our love and our journey together and his great love as a father, my beloved went his way last Sunday night. When we celebrated Katie's birthday on Sunday, he opened his eyes (which had been closed for over a day) briefly and then closed them again (Yes, he passed away on her birthday, .. I like to think he was waiting long enough to be there for her one last time). Once everyone had left the room that night, he opened his eyes, and I told my sweetheart how very much I love him and that... He is an amazing Dadda and the love of my life, and he has done soo well. We have walked this journey together, and in true fashion, when it was just him and I, we walked that last part of the journey together as he took his last breath. My heart aches and longs for him, and I am truelly homesick, but know that he is pain free, no longer trapped in his body, and will forever live on in the lives of my babies, and friends and family that have had the honor and priviledge of knowing and loving my beloved. I love you Babe, I always have and I always will. You will forever be in my heart. ♥

Please pray for William as he tries to grasp something, that as adults, is very hard to fathom. My sweet little guy is taking it hard, and it breaks my heart to hear him say "But I just want my Dadda back!", and "My Dadda's dead". ♥

Jason W. Miley, 38 | The Star Press | thestarpress.com

I'm so sorry for your loss. This disease sucks! I'll keep you and your children in my prayers. You were such a good caregiver. I'm glad he's not in pain anymore.

Becca- I have no words dear friend.
I am just so very sorry

Becca please touch base with us and let us know how you are doing, my prayers are with you all, so very sorry..

Becca, I am truly sorry for your loss... may you find peace

Becca, I am happy that your Jason is at peace and ALS no longer has it's grips on him. I know that you and your precious children will remember him for the true warrior that he was.

My heart aches for you.

May you and your family find peace and love in the wonderful memories you have.

So sorry for your loss.

AL.

Becca,
there are no words to express how sorry I am. We all walk this path as a group, none of us want to be here. I am sorry for your loss of the rock in your life, and I can only hope that I have the strength you have showed us all when it comes my turn at the crossroads. I am happy for Jason, to be free of the monster that came in the night. If tears could fill an ocean, you would need a boat. Be straong and carry on the memories for your babies. You will always have Jason with you, in them.

You are, and have been in my thoughs Becca. RIP Jason. Dani

So sorry, Becca, so young

Becca

I'm so sory for your loss. I hope you can find peace.

So sorry for your loss! You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Becca I am very sorry for your loss. I know it is never over. Please remember we are here for you should need anything. My thuoghts and prayers are with you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back