Diagnosis
08/2010
Country
US
State
TN
City
Henderson
This morning at 610 as I was getting Bruce all comfortable and straightened in bed, medication given, feeding started, he decided it was time to go on to a better place. He is now in heaven, no longer sick and now able to see his mother and father again. I am so happy that he is no longer suffering and know that he is much better but it's just not going to be the same, not having the father of my children, the love of my life, my best friend around.

Amber,
I am sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.
Linda

So sorry for your loss.

My condolences to you and your children on the loss of your beloved husband. Peace be with you.

Amber, I am so sorry for your loss, I Pray for Peace and Comfort to surround you and your family. It is a comfort knowing that he is safe and not hurting anymore, Thank you for all you did for your husband, and for the Love you shared with him. Love & Big Hig

God's loving comfort for you and all Bruce's loved ones. May he rest in peace and may you find peace too.

My heart breaks for you. I'm so sorry.

Amber, I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences.

Barry

I am so very sorry Amber.

Peace to you and your family.

Amber, I am happy your husband is not suffering any lover, but so sorry for yours and your childrens loss.

Amber I am so sorry for your loss. Love and blessings to you.
Laurel

Amber, I'm so glad that Bruce is now at peace. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family as you adjust to his passing

Amber, so sorry for the passing of Bruce. You are so brave.
Love Aly

Amber,

Words will heal your broken hearts. We will comfort you at this time by walking side-by-side. We will lift you and carry you on your path, as others have done before. We will always be connected on Earth as well in his glorious kingdom. Show your children the brightest star and tell that you three will be with him helping others find their place in heaven.

I will take some of your ache away and with every sweet word that is said to yo it will give you peace. And remember, we are on the journey together never alone. Kiss the children for me and feel our warmth on you. With this, may it give you peace.

I give you a piece of my heart,

Kimberly

Amber,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you come to remember the good times, and let the rest go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back