Country
US
State
Maryland
City
Eastern Shore
Re: Christians Here for Support

Greetings to everyone,

This is Phil, Annies husband writing on her behalf. Annie asked me to write to let you know that her weakness has progressed to the point that she can no longer type and therefore will only be reading the posts on the forum. Her arms and hands have weakened dramatically in the last two weeks - her legs went long ago. She still has bulbar function, but not much else.

She specifically wanted you to know that the Lord has never let her down, and that she has never struggled with her weakening breathing ability - she says she just relaxes and He takes care of it.

She says to tell you that she'll see you there.

Love to all in the faithful name of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Annie and Phil

This is Frances, one of Annie's friends and caregivers. I understand Phil sent a message yesterday which gave the impression that Annie is at the place where she may not have more than a few days left. She wants you to know she does not believe she will be going that quickly; but believes it may be more like a couple of months. She wants you to know she still has her sense of humor and encourages you to continue being silly. Phil had her buying diapers online yesterday (which she was able to do because it just involved a couple of clicks on the laptop instead of typing). Annie has lost almost all use of her hands and thus is not able to use her laptop without great effort and thus great weariness and fatique. She is lying here in her bed by my chair and she sends all of you her love. I will continue to send occasional messages for her as she is able to communicate her thoughts and her heart.

Last edited by a moderator:

My dear Annie and Phil,
I checked the “like” icon, not because I like the message, but because of keeping us aware of your status.

As you know, my Annie, my heart breaks and weeps for you. You have been a faithful stalwart in the Lords’ Army. You are my deep, dear friend and I am forever grateful for our friendship. I know our Lord will give you a “rich” welcome to His eternal kingdom.

Prayers for you and Phil ascending, for His comfort, much mercy and a double portion of our Lord’ amazing grace. Do not forget to save me a place next to you at His banquet table!

I love you more than words can say,
Judy

Ann, I echo judiths post with all my heart. I love you more than words can describe.... But not in a creepy way lol gods speed my friend I will see you soon until then know you have touched my life and I will always be thinking of you.

Dearest Ann
Always know that I love you. God has done amazing things in my life today. I have lain in my Hubbies arms weeping with both happiness and sadness.
I have never felt such conviction, such clear messages until today. Ann, I have you to thank for strengthening my faith and softening my heart.
My love goes out to both you and your precious Phil.
Hugs
Aly

Re: Come For Tea

Dear everyone, Phil has written on the Christian thread about Ann.
Please can we pray for them both, I know you already are, but we need to pray for their peace. Oh heck I just don't know what to say, it's been a mind-blowing few hours. She is reading, but can no longer write

I'm with you too my Ann. Thank you for typing for and taking care of our beloved sister and friend Phil! I will continue my loving thoughts and prayers for you both.
Love,
Marta

Keeping the Faith.......You Dear Ann have taught us well. Phil and Ann my thoughts and prayers are with you both. Love you Annie, Giving ((((Great Big Hugs to both))))), Di

Ann I just wanted you to know that today I returned to church today for the first time in many years. I did this because of you and the Christian thread. Your faith and courage have made me realize what I have been missing in my life which is staying connected with God. In church this morning, they have a moment when all shake hands and wish "peace be with you", and this made me so tearful as I was thinking of you. I am sad that you are weaker, but I want you to know how much you mean to me.
Laurel

Ann, you have been such an anchor here. I do believe you will continue to do so through your prayers. I can feel them even now through the goose bumps on my arms, which is always a sign of the Holy Spirit for me. You were one of my first friends here on the forum, after Joel. When I see your green light, I know that you are with us, looking out for each one of us. Your presense has been a motherly one. I pray Lord Jesus that you lift Phil and Ann up by your strength and love. Make them a great Blessing through their prayers for all of us as we pray for them. Thank you Jesus!

Oh, My Sweet Ann,

I'm standing beside you holding your hand. You are the most courageous person I have met. You carried me through some terrible storms. I will weep for you always and I will see you soon. Your light may not be shining here, but will be sparkling the brightest in heaven.

Thank You, Phil, for your love to Ann.

Much Love to Both of You,

Forever inMy Aching Heart,

Kimberly

Me too...Annie has been such a support for me and so many others. Now it is time for us to pay it forward on her behalf. We must keep the faith and be lights in the darkness of this terrible disease, always encouraging one another, supporting one another through tender words and laughter and our prayers! Love and Blessings we send to Phil and Annie!

Ann, read away, we will keep you in the loop. You are His treasure and He will care for you. You are always in my daily prayers.
Love you,
Susan

That's right Linda, I said she'll still be in the loop. Both she and Judith were the first to welcome me here. All of us have each others backs :)
This year for Christmas I told Bill I don't want a thing. I told him to send a check to Stu at ALSGA.

O la! Just dropped back in to see you all being so faithful in prayer and service. Thanks.
Going on after Eddie is a prayerful pursuit. Thanks to all of you who are lifting my family up
before the Lord. :)

Ann, everyone loves you so much. We all love you because of who you are. Your impact on
each one of us is eternal. God has used you so much, it truly is a pleasure to know you and
receive a Christians here for support message. It is your thread. Your husband Phil must be
an amazing man. He captured your precious Christ filled heart. So, thank you Phil for taking
great care of Ann.

Wow, everyone is popping in as I type. All you Christians in the secret service let Ann know
how much she means to you. :)

God Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back