Diagnosis
10/2010
Country
US
State
CO
City
Colorado
The following message is from Shon aka smwelder's sister Gidget. May God rest his soul and grant peace to his loving family.

"Yesterday 01:07 PM - permalinkgidget1
Hi to all of my brothers friends just want to let you know that the sun has set on 8-24-11 for my brother. I know he would want for you all to know. So I am here to be his voice still. His condition had worsen after having rigors (seizure like episodes) his pain was intense and they up his meds he was in a sedated state for aprox a week or 2 before pass in his sleep he went peacefully sorry theres not alot that i can inform you on about whats to come but i was still learning myself i will keep in touch with this form and will continue to support this disease. Peace be with you all."

She posted the message on his personal page. Shon was a good and loving man and his presence will be greatly missed.

I just looked in on him yesterday, and was worried. Thanks for letting us know Marta..

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

Very sorry for your loss.

Very sad...I was afraid of that. May he now rest in peace.

So sorry for the loss of your brother.
Aly

I am so sorry for the loss of your brother. Sending BIG Hugs and prayers for comfort and peace at this difficult time. ((HUG))

My condolences go out to all of the family. I'm very sorry for your loss of Shon.

I am so very sorry to hear of Shons passing. My condolences to all the family.

Sorry for the loss! He is remembered!

Such sad news. Peace and God's blessings to Shon's family.
Laurel

I am saddened by this news. Condolences to his immediate family. You will be missed.

My heart is with you.

Sending sympathy and prayers to Shon's family.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back