Diagnosis
10/2007
Country
US
State
mo
City
saint charles
I just learned Tim LaFollette has died, What a terrible loss. He was only 30 when he recieved his diagnosed, one of the things that I recall him saying, "I'm not going to die unhappy" He developed his Often Awesome Series on utube with his Often Awesome Army of 600 people. He was a FALS so he knew he may get ALS, his mother died when Tim was 2 years old so he didn;t remember a lot. If you get a chance to see any of these videos, try to, His girlfriend and him are wonderful people. SO young and so brilliant.

Terrible news, what a loss. RIP Tim

Thanks for letting us know Dian.

Just sad.....

Sitting at my desk crying for yet another brilliant flame extinguished too soon. I never met Tim but I am a proud member of the Often Awesome Army. Even have the tattoo to prove it.

Rest In Peace Tim! You an all of the other PALS deserve nothing less.

Jennifer

God i hate this!

DITTO!....... So sad again.

Such a shame, i have only recently found Tim and his army and only just finished watching the video's. I feel for his wife, family and friends at this sad time.

This disease is just insidious. They have just got to find a cure! So many--and so close together. I'm beginning to dread opening the pages. For those of you that have had years to become attached to people, your loss is so much greater--it has to be if the losses of people I've barely chatted with are hitting me this hard.

My sympathies with you all--Pals and Cals and those that love them

I'm watching the videos right now. What an amazing amount of support he had! I can't imagine having that kind of support. God rest his beautiful soul. My condolences to Kaylan and the rest of the Awesome Army.

Glad he had such help with this insidious monster. Guess he'll be waiting on the other side with the rest of the pALS for those to come.

Such a sad loss. My condolences to his family and friends. I as well hate this damnable, vile disease.

Tim's video made a difference in how we cared for Krissy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back