Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
Missy just called me and wanted me to let you all know her husband Terry died this morning at home. It was quick and unexpected. They spent a wonderful weekend at their cabin with friends this past weekend. Terry and Missy just celebrated their 21st wedding anniversary, and have two wonderful children, Maggie and Daniel. She wanted me to tell you all how much she appreciates all your support and caring. HUGS Dear Missy, I love you!

thank you for letting me know hugs to the family

I am so sorry to hear about Missy's husband. So good to hear they had a wonderful time together right up till the end. She was a wonder wife and caregiver to Terry.

This disease is so horrible I HATE it.

Please tell Missy my thoughts and Prayers are with her and the children for peace and comfort. ((( BIG HUGS TO ALL of them))).

My condolences go out to Missy on the loss of Terry. I'm glad they had that such an enjoyable time last weekend.

Missy, I am so sorry about Terry! I send my love to you and your children. I wish I could be there with you, at this time.

My heart breaks for you!

I'm sorry for the loss of Missy's dear Husband Terry. They and their loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.

So very sorry Missy.... i wish i had words of comfort for you... im just so very sorry.

Sorry for your loss Missy.

AL.

Dear Missy, I am so saddened to hear about Terrys passing. What a great weekend you had, full of memories. Blessings and hugs to both you and your children
Aly

I am so shocked by this news...My condolences to Missy and the family. D

Missy & kids- so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad you had some wonderful time together.

Hugs to all!

Missy, So sorry to hear this news about Terry.

Thank you all. You have been my lifeline for the past 16 months. I cannot tell you how many times I turned to this forum for strength and support. I will be forever in debt to you all. My brave and courageous husband lost his battle against this monsterous disease yesterday. We were taken by surprise as the end of his life was a complete surprise. We had no warning, no dramatic build up, nothing. He simply woke up yesterday morning as usual, started his day, had a bit of trouble catching his breath, (we put the BiPap on), and he was gone. Simple, painless, quick. My best friend is gone. I will miss him until the day I die.

Missy my heart breaks for you hon. So glad that you had a good weekend that you can remember. Love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back