Diagnosis
03/2009
Country
US
State
NY
City
Chateaugay
My mom passed away on Saturday August 6th in the early morning hours. Her family was with her. She died very peacefully and is now in a much better place. She fought this disease with courage and a wondeful sense of humor. At my moms request there are no calling hours or services. She wanted us to celebrate her life so that is exactly what we are going to do. We are holding a celebration on August 20th at my home. I want to thank you all for your prayers an thoughts over the past couple of years. It meant a lot to my mom to be able to get advice and to share funny stories with you all.
I will continue to pray for all of you and I will keep track of you on here (so behave yourselves). Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts.

Love you all
Dana

My condolences to your family Dana

So sorry to read about the loss of your mother.

I'm so sorry Dana.
Laurel

I'm sorry for your loss.

Dana, as you will go through grief at the loss of your mom, celebrating her life is a wonderful thing! Praying for you.

Dana, you are in my thoughts and prayers. My condolences at your loss. {{{{BIG HUGS}}}}

Sorry for your loss, Dana.

Very sorry for you loss, Dana.

I am very sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss Dana

AL.

I'm sorry for your loss Dana but glad the family were all with her as she died. Courage to you now as you keep going.

My condolences go out to you and the family, Dana. Thanks for all you did for your mother during her illness. You made a world of difference!

Hugs and warm thoughts to you and your family. HUGS Les and Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back