Diagnosis
02/2009
Country
US
State
Colorado
City
Pagosa Springs
Hi ! this is jen, Linda's daughter. It's been almost a whole year since my mom passed away from als. I miss her so much. it's almost harder now. I was so happy that she wasn't suffering anymore. It was almost a relief. But now when I think of my mom, I think of her before she got sick. She was so funny. I miss her so much. I just wanted to come look at some of her old post. She was so strong. I feel so bad for everyone that has to deal with this disease. You guys are all an inspiration to me. i just wanted to say hi:) thx, jen

Jen your mom is surely missed here, and I am glad your memories are of the good times. Take care ok.

Oh, I wish I could give you a real hug! You are an inspiration also! Thank you for visiting us and posting. Very sweet of you.

I wish you the best!

Sending you a mom (((((hug))))). Glad to hear that you are now remembering Linda before ALS. She was a wonderful mom and will be missed by all of us!

Jen,

I was just thinking of your mom yesterday.

The chickadees at my bird feeders were so active, and they reminded me of how much she enjoyed them. I even went over and looked at her profile page and photos. She was such a wonderful lady, and she thought the world of all of you guys.

It's good to hear from you again, Jen!

Hi Jen, we miss that dear lady daily, I am sure your family is so lost without her. We are hear whenever you want to chat. Maybe we can all share how special that lovely lady was..

You're a Sweetie. I'm sorry you're missing your Mom and glad you're remembering her the way she was and is now.
Big Hugs to you

Hi Jen, I miss talking to your mom and I miss her calling me Berry. I may be a berry but she was the sweet person.

I too miss your mum, thank you for posting. Dani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back