Country
US
State
NV
City
Reno
The following was posted on her F B page by her daughter Sue Brawn:

SUE BRAWN

For everyone who loved and knew my mother, please send her your love now, as she makes her way to the peace she sought so badly for so many many months. She died very peacefully in her sleep early on Monday morning.

so sorry to hear, you touched many hearts Iris

Lori, thank you for faithfully giving us updates. I loved Iris Marie very much, and hope her last months were spent with others who enjoyed and loved her...from earlier short messages, that seemed to be true. She was such a spitfire, with tremendous passion. Truly a one-of-a-kind woman.

My thoughts are with dear Iris Marie. What an amazing woman. Like Anne, I hope her last months were peaceful, happy months. She was so very special.

Lori, please tell Sue Brawn how much we all loved her mother. I am so sad to hear of sweet Iris Marie's death. I hope her last months were peaceful and joyful.

I sure have missed her on here, but I know she is at peace now. She was a beautiful spirit..

Thank you for posting the news about Iris.

Thank you for the info Sadiemae. I am so sorry to learn Iris is gone, but so very grateful for the peace she now has. I pray for comfort and strength for her family.

Iris Marie, our world was a better place with you in it ~ I shall remember you and treasure your beautiful painting always .................Peace to you , my beautiful friend .

God's speed Iris Marie.

Thanks for letting us know, sadiemae. I have missed and will miss her very much.

heart broken again ,

Iris, I know you think I abandoned you, but I just got lost for a while. I wanted Marsha to meet you. Miss you.

Thanks for posting. This is so sad. It seems that so many people about whom I have read in the last few months, since I joined the forum, have passed on. Iris will be at peace now.

Rest well dear Iris, I wish I had been able to be there to give you a kiss and hold your hand. I will always miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back