Diagnosis
04/2010
Country
US
State
In the Land of Cotton
City
Way Down South
Phil lost his battle with ALS this morning. I just wanted to send my love to his family. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

My condolences to Phil's family and friends.

AL.

I have been thinking of Phil and his wife these days as I walk the final stages with my mother. I am so sorry for the pain and loss. My condolences and sympathy to all the family.
Avril

I am sorry to hear the news of Phil's passing. May God bless you and your family during this time and always, Jo

my condolences to stephanie and the family.........rest in peace phil.

How very sad, I am so sorry for the family..

Stephanie, please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss. Will hold you & your family in my prayers. Marianne

Please convey my sympathy to Phils family. I've been following Stephaie's posts and have been concerned. Thank you for letting us know.

Thanks for letting us know. :'-( Condolences, Deepest Sympathies, and Hopeful Peace to Phil's family. Stephanie, a special prayer for you as well for being such a great wife and caregiver.
Kell

Sincere condolances, and heartfelt sympathy to Phil's family and friends, so sorry.....My prayers are with you you.

Ugh...this is always such sad news. Condolences to Phil's family.

Stephanie please accept my condolences on the loss of your husband Phil. It is so sad and you were so brave in the battle. Lots of love to you and your family.
Laurel

Stephanie, so sorry to hear about your loss of Phil. I know that you loved him dearly. You did a wonderful job to show him that love in his ending days. We all feel for you and your family and send our love.

So sorry to hear of Phil's passing. Please accept my deepest sympathies to all of his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back