Diagnosis
06/2010
Country
US
State
MA
City
Boston
Hey everyone. For those of you who are interested in my blog My Life In A Nightmare about losing my daddy to ALS, I have updated it with a special post concerning the grief I am feeling about fathers day this year. Please check it out and say a special prayer for me tomorrow. Feel free to subscribe! I am always encouraged to write more if I have more readers. Thank you all! Xoxo

Mary, I'm praying for you right now. Hugs, Ann xoxo

Yes, Hugs to you Sweet Girl.

Mary I agree the holiday are the toughest. My grandson called last night in tears and we talked for about 2 hours. In the past 3 months he lost his father, and (my husband) his grandfather. My heart goes out to you. I understand from your blog how you feel friends are uncomfortable around you. I too put a smile on my face for most. I hope you have those certain people in your life that you can truly open up with. Your blog is wonderful, and cathartic. I do feel your pain and want you to know there are people here who truly get it. I am so sorry for your loss and sending you a virtual hug. Abbi

Dearest Mary

No words can comfort you but know that your Daddy wants you to be happy and to live life to the fullest. You are a beautiful young woman and someday (when you least expect it) someone will come into your life and your heart will love and everything will seem lovely again.

Yesterday was a difficult day for all your children that have lost your Daddy. Keep remembering all the good and sweet things that made him so special. They will (someday) take the place of the sad memories.

Love to you and hugs,
Patty

Thank you so much everyone! I really appreciate all the support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back