Diagnosis
09/2009
Country
US
State
Wa.
City
Puyallup
Hello dear dear friends. I havent been on here much for the past few months because, as some of you already know, I have been taking care of my dad 80 hours a week and then taking care of my very ill daughter as well. I have been emotionally and physically maxed out. For now, Michelle is stable but still having problems with her kidneys, liver, blood clotting and anemia. So far right now, her lead poisoning (which we think caused most of this) is gone. As far as my PALS, my dear father, he is in the process of having his last moments now. I want you all to know how much this site has meant to me. I have learned so much, and in doing so, put the education I received here to good use taking care of my father. I want you all to know that you have never left my heart or my thoughts and prayers during these past few months while I was not on here as much. It's not just the PALS that battle this disease, it is all of us here. You are my family here too, and I am so thankful for that.

I will keep you all posted on what is going on, and please know that once things settle down here, I will be back on with you all like before lending my support and "hugs".

Hugs, Kari

Kari, I'm so very sorry! You are such a hero! We can only know that his new life will be without suffering, without pain and without sorrow.

I wish you peace during this process and hope your daughter continues to improve.

Prayers to you and your family...

Thinking of you and your family Kari.

Prayers are being lifted up for you and your family Kari...

Prayers for you and yours Kari, so glad Michelle is stable

my prayers will be for you and yours tonight...

Peaceful and healing prayers lifting up for you all...

Hugs,
Michelle

Kari, I am sorry to hear about your dad. This has been a long road for you and your family.

Kari, your struggle has been going on for so long. My prayers are with you all. I'm so glad Michelle is finally showing positive response even if it is simply stable... and so very sorry for your father's passing making this such a tough time. Love, Ann

Kari

It is unsung heroes people like you who deserve all the awards and accolades, not self important movie stars, rock stars and CEOs.

You have given your father and daughter the most precious gifts of all.

I wish all of you peace and a continued recovery for your daughter.

keep brave, and yes you are a hero. our prayers go out for you and your family

Kari I am so sorry you have had so much on you..Hope your daughter gets better and better, sorry about your dad too.

Kari,

Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for your father. The care and love you bring to him has made a world of difference! I hope Michelle is able to make a full recovery.

Thinking of you Kari and saying prayers.
Laurel

Kari,
Take comfort in all the prayers being sent heavenward for you and you loved ones. You are a true Hero and so very special to all! (((Hugs)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back