Diagnosis
12/2009
Country
US
State
ky
City
winchester
today i lost my wonderful husband to this awful disease. The thief stole my kids daddy and my grandbabies papa. and the love of my life , ihate ALS . Bill Baber was an awesome man and will be missed greatly and loved evevn more.

Please except my sincere sympathies.God Bless you & your family.
Sharon

My condolences go out to you and your family on the loss of your husband, their father and grandfather, Bill.

Thank you for all you did for Bill during his battle with ALS. You made a world of difference for him! Many are not as fortunate as Bill to have such a one as you.

Kim

Please accept my condolences over your husband Bill. It is so sad. Blessings to you and your family. Take care.
Laurel

I'm so very sorry for your loss of Bill. He will be missed here as well--please accept my deepest sympathy.

Ann

So sorry for your loss..

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you.

Dana

My sincerest condolences. Sending up prayers for peace and strength for you and your family.
Love and light
Meg

My sympathies on the loss of your husband and to all your family for their loss.

So sorry. It seems like we've lost a lot of PALS lately

So sorry for your loss.

Very sorry for your loss.

AL.

My deepest sympathies to you on the loss of your husband. May time and the love of those around you bring comfort and peace in days, weeks and months to come.

Thinking of you, your children and grandchildren as you all cope with the loss.

Valerie

I am sorry about your loss, you and the family are in my prayers.
blessings. Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back